CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tiba .

Dear my sweet Diary,

Now, the time. I've to came back to New York. (mood speaking) I woke up earlier for today. Big event? No. It's not important for me. But . . hm, feel a lil sad for today. i'm gonna miss all of them. Sound weird if i say i feel a lil happy for coming back to New York. Why? hm, I didn't know. Deep inside, something rushing out to the surface. I'm always said the wrong thing. I thought that i could smile, nod my way through it, and pretend would all be ok. But it's not that easy. (sigh)

And now, i had a plan. I wanted to change who I was. Create a life as someone new. Someone without the past. Without the pain. All i can do is ready for good. When it comes, I'll invite it in. I need it. And u'll need it. I know it's too late. But, umph, i need to know that u were ok. It was a deeply hurt, when u said, u were ok. But, do u ever mean it? ( . . . )

I hope, i'll have happy moment in there. Forget bout all those things. i hope so.

2 comments:

Alissa Izaham said...

wahhhh..ssh nyer nk komen kat sini..kne buat new email acct, pastu buka google acct, bru bole tulis..hehe..its ok kalo x mmg x prnah venture out frm FB... nice place u hv here..ade lagu lagi.lol

Addy Razmeen bin Asyraf (Addy Asyraf) said...

hak3 alissa izaham. kesiannye.. cool2. tamau ngamok2. agaga ala, lgu ngntuk je nie.

Post a Comment