CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tiba . . (part 2)

Dear my sweetie here, (my diary, of course)

(Grin) Ehe. Today is such a wonderful day. Even though, there is a distance between my beloved family in Malaysia and I here. If y'all are here . .  Y'all know how much i miss the times that we'd spent together. ( uhuk3 usu rindu kat sume ) Not only them, my friends also. Miss y'all too much. Thnx for everything guys! (smile) Faizi, Aidira, Yong, Aleep, Alif, and etc. Also to Rasya Yazni, hope you'll be fine. I'll pray for you,sweetheart. My Little princes, Sarah Nabila. Both of y'all, i miss.

Aha, today I arrived here and meet my Bestie , Rowena Robert ( Wena ) Such a release when i see her face. ( actually, nice smile dear) She took me from the airport. Having a little time together. (gatal tul aku nie) C'mon la. it had been 1 month we didn't see each other. ( rindu jga aih) Went to Mall. Shopping, Lunch together, Watching movie, and etc. Huh, it's a nice time, sweetdarlin' . U know y? ( of course la xtau) She bought a kitten as present!! thnx sweetie! (punye la aku suke. xsia2 aku duk cite kucen ku danny da xda) And we name it as NOMEY. ( thnx to Sarah Nabila sbgai penyumbang idea) He's a cute boy. (like me!) Then, here is him . .



Is he cute right? ( Smile again, like a crazy man.) Damn, really tired. So, Sleep tight Diary. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment